BogyokeAung San Market is situated in the heart of Yangon on BogyokeAung San Road. The market was first built and inaugurated on the present premises in 1926. It was named Scott Market after Mr. Scott, the then Municipal Commissioner. Nowadays, it is called BogyokeAung San Market in honor of our national leader General Aung San. It is 10 or 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Kan Kaw.